SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Mediterranean Leadership Journey is an open enrolment course designed for managers with proven leadership potential.
The format is lectures, case study discussions and simulations and the class will benefit from lecturers from top business school and external speakers including CEOs, entrepreneurs and global thinkers.
MAY - SEPTEMBER 2021
Location: 2 modules in live virtual classrooms + 1 module in person at Ortygia Business School
Course taught in English
WHY TO CHOOSE MLJ
- High level guest speakers from the business world will take an active role in the discussion and networking events;
- Top class lecturers with several years of teaching experience at the world’s top business schools;
- Cutting edge contents coming from the knowledge of the most prestigious business publishers;
- Interactive teaching method comprehending case studies discussion, simulations, role playing, group assignments.
DATES & LENGHT
MLJ Edition of 2021 will be delivered in an hybrid learning mode. The first two modules, scheduled for May and June, will take place in live virtual classrooms while the last module will be held in person at Ortygia Business School in September.
- May – September 2021
- 3 modules:
- 40 hours
OBS VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS
Thanks to the experience of our Professors that are using virtual classrooms to teach their courses abroad, OBS virtual teaching will deliver the same productive environment as the traditional classroom settings. Each participant will be engaged through a high video interaction, team works in breakout rooms, live questions and survey proposed by the professor, simulations and practical exercises. All the activities will be implemented during the virtual classroom hours with the presence and the active support of the professor, just like in a physical classroom.
- LEADERSHIP IN THE AGE OF DISRUPTION: How Great Leaders Win via Talent, Innovation, Change
- STRATEGY: Breakout Strategy
- NEGOTIATION: DECISION MAKING IN A CHAOTIC REALITY
- Sydney Finkelstein, Professor of Strategy and Leadership Director, Center for Leadership Director, Executive Program Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Thomas Lawton, Professor of Strategy and International Business, Director of the Global Competitiveness Institure, University College Cork (Ireland), Visiting Professor of Business Administration Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Michael Tsur, Expert in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Management and Mediation
Download the BROCHURE to know the participation fee and all the details.
In order to apply, please fill in the form at the following link, stating in the Motivation Letter the Name and the Edition of the Programme you are applying for.
For more information, please download the brochure or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding: if your company is enrolled in a “Fondo Interprofessionale”, it is possible to partially or totally cover the programme fees through the fund. Please, contact us to verify this opportunity.