Course taught in English
WHY TO CHOOSE MLJ
- High level guest speakers from the business world will take an active role in the discussion and networking events;
- Top class lecturers with several years of teaching experience at the world’s top business schools;
- Cutting edge contents coming from the knowledge of the most prestigious business publishers;
- Interactive teaching method comprehending case studies discussion, simulations, role playing, group assignments.
Dates & Length
- September –November, 2018
- 3 modules
- 40 hours
- Competitive strategy
- World Economy
- Michael Jacobides - Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at London Business School
- Sidney Finkelstein - Professor of Strategy and Leadership, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Michael Tsur - Expert in negotiation, conflict resolution, crisis management and mediation.
- Lucrezia Reichlin - Professor of Economics at London Business School
In order to apply, please fill in the form at the following link.
For more information, please download the brochure or contact us at email@example.com.