SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Mediterranean Leadership Journey is an open enrolment course designed for managers with proven leadership potential.
The format is lectures, case study discussions and simulations and the class will benefit from lecturers from top business school and external speakers including CEOs, entrepreneurs and global thinkers.
STARTS 11th APRIL 2019
Course taught in English
WHY TO CHOOSE MLJ
- High level guest speakers from the business world will take an active role in the discussion and networking events;
- Top class lecturers with several years of teaching experience at the world’s top business schools;
- Cutting edge contents coming from the knowledge of the most prestigious business publishers;
- Interactive teaching method comprehending case studies discussion, simulations, role-playing, group assignments.
THE EDITIONS OF 2018
THE EDITIONS OF 2019
In 2019 there will be 2 editions of the Mediterranean Leadership Journey.
DATES & LENGHT
- April – May 2019
- 2 modules
- 40 hours
- Competitive & Behavioural Strategy
- Leadership & Crisis Management
- Negotiation: Decision Making in a Challenging Reality
- Raffaella Sadun - Associate Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Giovanni Gavetti - Associate Professor of Business Administration at Tuck School of Business
- Nicola Persico - Professor of Managerial Economics at Kellogg School of Management
- Michael Tsur - Expert in negotiation, conflict resolution, crisis management and mediation.
The price for the course is euros 10,000 (+VAT) and includes course material, accommodation and lodging.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and discover the discount applied to companies who enrol more than 3 managers.
Applications are closed for the Spring Session, learn more on the Fall Edition starting on September 2019.
In order to apply for the fall edition, please fill in the form at the following link, stating in the Motivation Letter the Name and the Edition of the Programme you are applying for.
For more information, please download the brochure or contact us at email@example.com.