SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
The Mediterranean Leadership Journey is an open enrolment course designed for managers with proven leadership potential.
The format is lectures, case study discussions and simulations and the class will benefit from lecturers from top business school and external speakers including CEOs, entrepreneurs and global thinkers.
STARTS ON SEPTEMBER 2019
Course taught in English
WHY TO CHOOSE MLJ
- High level guest speakers from the business world will take an active role in the discussion and networking events;
- Top class lecturers with several years of teaching experience at the world’s top business schools;
- Cutting edge contents coming from the knowledge of the most prestigious business publishers;
- Interactive teaching method comprehending case studies discussion, simulations, role playing, group assignments.
THE EDITIONS OF 2018
2019 FALL EDITION
DATES & LENGHT
- September – November 2019
- 3 modules
- 40 hours
- Strategic Decision Making in Quickly Changing Industry Contexts
- Leadership in the Age of Disruption
- Negotiation: Decision Making in a Challenging Reality
- World Economy
- Michael Jacobides - Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at London Business School
- Sidney Finkelstein - Professor of Strategy and Leadership, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Michael Tsur - Expert in negotiation, conflict resolution, crisis management and mediation.
- Lucrezia Reichlin - Professor of Economics at London Business School
In order to apply, please fill in the form at the following link, stating in the Motivation Letter the Name and the Edition of the Programme you are applying for.
For more information, please download the brochure or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.